Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Creating Happiness

Well this is a good day to start my daily blogging, September 1st, 2009, not that the date means anything to me I am a dog. Today all I did was go on some errands with my human. Yet even simple errands can turn out to have a lesson. I was just being myself, calm, friendly, understanding. And we were at the nail salon. (Yes, they let me in) and everyone was really into "telling me there stories" seamed a lot of people I met today needed the loving powers of a dog. We all have that you know. If you can concentrate on the good in you, through your experience in the day you can shape your own world. It's so cool. And if you are not feeling very "in touch" just take a deep breath and "BE A DOG." Your day WILL go better, even if it is already good!

No comments:

Post a Comment