Saturday, September 26, 2009

Reel Dog


What a weekend! Skydiving, Pet Trek's, Wiggle Waggles and the movies! Yes, tonight I get to participate in one of life's lost greatest moments. The car is filled with ice chest and blankets, jackets and snacks, chairs and toys. We will be meeting my Dad, GrandMEM, Granny and Friend at a park. One person is bring soda's the other is bringing chicken dinner! My favorite! And we are going to have a picnic in the park while a dog movie plays on an outdoor big screen!!!

When was the last time you had a picnic? When was the last time you layed on the ground and looked up at the stars? When did you just sit and watch the ocean, the garden, the world. When did you last stop? Being a dog, I do stuff like that pretty frequently and I will let you in on a secret. You humans always seam to NOT have enought time busy running around like crazy. I think it is you, who chases your own tail. But anyhow, my secret, "If you want more hours in your day, S L O W D O W N. I know it sounds funny but try it. See how fast you can waste 5 minutes doing something, doing anything, and the see how long five minutes is when you do nothing.

It's a lesson best taught by a dog. Try it. Sit. Stay. Be a real dog!

Emma Zen

No comments:

Post a Comment