Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Made them smile.

Were to start? Today was "It's all about me day" so let me tell
you what I did. This morning my friends Denise & Haiku came
over to visit. And I did 2 things. First I gave Denise the chance
to be away from work for a while, she got "a break". She seamed
so happy to just be with us dogs. Then my friend Haiku, well even
though I refer to him as the second thing I did today. I think we
did more for him then anyone.

He learned to behave in a car with another dog. (That was me.)
He learned how to jump the fence! (That is so much fun.)
He learned how to confront his fears. (The statue is sort of weird)
And he learned how to eat off a tortoise! (That's Daisy)

He had a day he need too. I love that I could
be there for my friends. It makes me happy!








Then we went to Anaheim Feed & Pet Supply, the worlds greatest pet store. Mom can get everything she wants or needs and I get to wonder around and sniff everything. And all the employees know your name! They say "Hi Emma" My favorite person was there Harrison and I gave him a huge kiss. (He said he needed that.) and then his baby "DUFFY" was their too. He is so so cute and tiny and he doesn't shake at all. He is very comfortable but he is a little shy about big dogs. So I laid on my side and let him crawl all over me! His dad said he needed that lesson.
Then my "boyfriend" Jake came
over. (He is SO handsome.) and
Jake needed to cool off so we
played around in my pool. We got
really dirty and had to take baths.
Jake's dad had errands to do so he
was so happy that he could stay
over at my house with me.
So, that is what I did today. I helped Denise. I helped Haiku. I helped Harrison. I helped Duffy. I helped Jake. I helped Jake's dad.
Isn't that funny. Today was suppose to be all about me and spend it helping others. No wonder I turned into a therapy dog, seams to be in my nature. But it is also a lesson. When it truly is all about you, it is generally about someone else. Try it and see how good you feel.
Emma Zen









No comments:

Post a Comment