Sunday, September 27, 2009

Enough is Enough


Sky diving, Dog events, Dog Movies, Dog Walks, Visits, Play Time, Bath Time, Get in the car, get out of the car, get dressed, eat now, eat later, say hello to..., say goodbye to..., Sit, Stay, Stop, Down, Okay.

Left, Right, Up, Down... Enough is Enough!

I do not know if you are one of these dogs. But does your human take you EVERYWHERE? Are you going to the store, going to Grandmas, going to the dog park, going to the beach, going down the street? Are you just... Always going?

I do not know how many of you are out there but I can't be the only one. But if your human is reading this for you I have something to say, "Leave me alone!" :-) I mean, goodness I am a dog, a dog sleeps a lot. In fact according to Sleep and Dreams in Dogs and Cats: Under controlled laboratory conditions both cats and dogs sleep about 13 hours per day but they wake up more frequently than people do.
According to Planet Dog: • Adult dogs spend approximately half their life sleeping, typically 12 hours a day.• Some breeds need more sleep than others – as much as 18 hours per day! (typically larger breeds).

In other words, even though this may only apply to the 1 percenters of this world, if you are doing or over doing PLEASE give me a rest. A day to myself to sleep. To you it may seam like I am doing nothing but believe me... Sleeping all day can be heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment