Tuesday, September 8, 2009

It's all about me!


I bet I mean something different then what you all think. But tomorrow it is all about ME!


You see today Mom was busy ALL day. She cleaned the house, she water the yard, she uncovered the furniture on the patio, she pulled weeds, she did laundry, she washed the car, she washed me, she went to the market. She was so so busy.


And I was patient. I guess that is what my purpose was today. To be patient. And Good things come to those that wait. For tomorrow it is all about me day!


She said we can go out to breakfast and I can take a dog friend! We can go on a hike? Or a swim? Or the dog park? Or anything I want to do tomorrow.


So it may be all about me (tomorrow) Today it was all about her (or her chores) but either way the lesson is, it is all about Balance!


Feeling Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment