Sunday, September 6, 2009

Dreamweaver CS4

This is me and my sister Sam hanging out in the office this afternoon. It's a good thing Dad was outside so we had something to do until 2 pm. Because Mom, she is obsessed. She got some new software program and she can't run it and it is driving her crazy. This is where her and I differ, it may be where dog and human differs? See I have tried and given up, I have tried and then tried wrong, but the trying and trying and trying thing. Well, that just isn't very dog, or at least not very dog in nature. Don't get me wrong for some of us that is exactly what you have to do to get us to learn a new trick but boy if you stop so certainly are we... If it is that hard to achieve go do something else.

But my human, she is not like that. Even through her struggles she assumes she is going to learn some lesson. Though if you ask her half the time I am not sure she knows what they are. So I lay. And that was my lesson today. I lay. I lay in observe as she smashes the keyboard and wrings the mouse. (Sam's favorite part) I lay and give her the opportunity to play.

She does the same for me every time I am off doing my thing.

One thing I have noticed in my few short years is that many of her new adventures have lead to something. Some new doors open to new friends, new opportunities, new finances. You never know what kind of turn a road will bring.

A little Patience's and persistent and Dream Weaver turns into a pool dip at the local hotel! (okay so I heard their was some class going on at the Sheridan, but still you get my idea.)

Never under estimate your troubles, closed doors or your human!

No comments:

Post a Comment