Monday, September 7, 2009

Harmony


I have discovered the secret to a happy dogs, and people. All their relationships are harmonious.
I your relationship with someone you are with everyday or someone you only see once a year has strain in it. Try asking yourself, "No matter who I feel like blaming for what, what can I do to improve this situation" You will find that if you act on a little improvement on yourself. That your relationship too well become more harmonious.
I read once that if you create harmony in yourself, minds and hearts, you will find it in your life. And the inner creates the outer, always!
So today there was someone I didn't like but I stood next to her and was peaceful inside myself. The situation was less tense and the dog went away without incident. It was better then the last time we met.
So, how do you create harmony in dogs? Redirect us! Don't let us sit there and stare. Or obese on what someone else is doing. Maybe walk me the other way, help me learn to relax. You could be prepared and take things I like to give me something else to do. You could try discipline, something like a gentle stiff tug, to shake my mind up. But your efforts help me.
What works for you people can work for us too. Harmonious Dog! That is my new goal. What is yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment