Friday, September 18, 2009

502

Tonight it is late but a daily post needs a daily post. And that is exactly what today's blog is about. Knowing what is what. My humans still deals with maintaining her fences and staying on her side of them. While I have 502 hits on my new you tube video.
Now I know to you it sounds like I jumped from one subject to another. But I did not. 502, It is a memory for my human, 502 represents something else to her. It has meaning to my human that originated from something in her past.
And that is why people jump fences. Because they seam to have 502 excuses for their actions.
So, stick your convection's, and don't let what others say change your opinion of yourself or your actions. And retrain your thinking, even if you have to fake it until you make it... Say "502 are video hits, 502 are video hits, 502 are video hits" (or whatever your trouble is, rename it.) Someday someone will ask you for 502 something and you'll say, "what? videos...)
I guess I am sensitive to that which my humans needs so that is why I write of a human emotion today.
If you need a lesson from a dog, well sorry, in this case we are much like you. I was at dog park today and I chased two dogs trying to play with them. I thought each of them looked like (so they must have been) old friends of mine. Then I got up their and took a sniff and found out I was wrong. I spent the rest of the night playing with them saying "new friend, new friend"
So you are not weird or alone or different. We are all the same. We can all learn. We can all change.

No comments:

Post a Comment