Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fences and Borders


I do not wish to post a purpose for today as much as I would like to point out an interesting fact.

My human was dealing with boundaries the last couple of days. I have witnessed that for humans, sometimes sticking to your boundries is not easy to do, especially if and when it hurts others. That is the hard part for you humans and especially hard when you are one of those people who would never do that kind of thing naturally. It is one of those things humans aren't good at. Humans let emotions make many choices for them and in that process I have seen them having to jump over their own boundaries.

That does not make sense.

My human is healthy and at least recognizes that this can be the case. Sets her boundaries and doesn't allow herself to fall victim of an emotional game. She is very healthy.

But I am a dog and I can tell if 1% of you is torn. So I pointed out a funny that made her laugh and today I am sharing it with you as my interesting fact of the day.

Stick to your guns humans, because when their are no boarders the only thing on other side of the proverbial fences are turkeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment