Monday, August 31, 2009

Purpose

You know I was thinking all day about Blogging. I don't need (lets me be honest here) another place to just talk about me. So I was thinking instead this could be a place of suggestion, from the canine point of veiw. Suggestions or a place of purpose, yes that is it a place that maybe can spark purpose! I like that, purpose. That is what we all need in life, a purpose. So that is what we will do, everyday, or as close to everyday my human can manage. At the end of the day, I will post my purpose for that day or a suggest to give purpose to a day. In hope that others may find direction in life through the tails (I mean tales) of others. So there we have it, a mission statement. So very dog you know, we are often on a mission.

Emma Zen

No comments:

Post a Comment