Friday, September 25, 2009

Falling from the Sky


Tonight we are going to watch skydivers do a world record attempt. Even in the mist of their fun and their triumphs I notice they are still bound to one of the laws of nature, gravity! Notice: Even when you think you are having fun and being totally out of control, you are still following rules.

Change your perception if you need to, see a rule or a law as natural, part of being. Accept that which is our nature and work within those elements to be and do anything you want or need.

I have watched humans' who fight their every move. Learn to swim with the current and it will be easier to point in a new direction and you'll have the power of the wave pushing behind you! Learn and minimize your fears. Tell someone what to do, not how to do it, and then be amazed by their determination and resourcefulness to accomplish the goals. Don't pull on my leash and cause me to pull back. Correct my behavior, tell me my boundaries and the watch me learn how to behave inside them.

And lets all face it, without limitations including the basic laws of nature, we are just: falling from the sky...

A very insightful feeling dog.
Emma Zen

No comments:

Post a Comment