Thursday, September 10, 2009

Therapy What?

I am sure you humans have had these kinds of days before, I know my human is having one today. Ever feel like your chasing your tail? Yesterday was suppose to be all about me, turned out to be all about my friends. Today was suppose to be all about them, as I went to a local convalescent hospital to do some therapy and it turned out to be all about me. In a selfish sort of way, you see it was so hot today all I could do was lay on the nice cold tiled floor. It's a good thing humans enjoy being in the presence of an animal, even a lazy one. So what the heck will tomorrow bring?

Oh I see.... I just noticed the problem. Why the heck to I want to know about tomorrow, when right now it is today?!. I have been hanging around you humans so much I am starting to think like one. (Goodness save me) My dog head in one moment different from the one it is. Doesn't matter if it is in the past or the future anything "not now" is not going to work. I have been chasing my tail.

Well enough of that. Lets all say it together, enough of that. Take some advice given to me today by one of my fellow therapy pets Mother: Just Be!

No comments:

Post a Comment