Saturday, September 12, 2009

Stand in your own shoes


I wrote this ---l---o---n---g--- old blog and then hit the delete button on purpose. Maybe it was just for the sake of writting and getting it out of my fur, I just don't know.


But now I don't know what to write about now.


My purpose was to look at myself and not others. I wrote about standing in someone else's shoes. But sometimes you have to check your words and the direction from which you approach a story. My blogs shouldn't result from someone else's negativities. Or from me taking anyone else's inventory. You need to be responsible for your own actions, even if your a dog. It's just sometimes it's hard not to judge someone else's tail!


So I deleted it and started over. Let's see something about, me...?....


Last night, I eat the cat food. (Yep me, I did that. I don't even know why? I never even go in there.) But, I did!.... It's so hard to say "I did it! I had a weak moment, it was me, I did it" when it is so much easier to say, "It was your fault for leaving it where I could get it." Today this is my purpose to stay inside me, to stay centered, to stay... a dog!


So later I will say what small thing I did today that was important for me. It would be nice to hear your comments on your accomplishment too. Never to small. We learn from each other. We learn from experience.


Remember it's is the simple things that are important not the beauty queens desire of world peace. Look for inner peace, the rest.... will follow.


Emma Zen

No comments:

Post a Comment