Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I love life

Ever have a day when nothing goes right and don't feel yourself? Or maybe a day where you are just SO bored your sure there is nothing good in the world? Well that is the kind of day I am having today. I am SO bored!!! My humans did take me to the sterio store but I was bored there too. And they did take me to El Pollo Loco but I was bored there too. And they did fill up my boring pool, but please.. I, am just.. bored.

Then I realize there were a couple of things I saw today that made me smile. I met a baby in stroller while we were having lunch. And the gardener came today and made everything smell good. And a stranger sat with me while my humans were purchasing stereo equipment.

And now I realize, even though my tribulations (and a bad case of lazy) I do perk up to something, LIFE... Babies, flowers, strangers. Three small seconds that made me glad to be. I wouldn't have wanted to miss those moments for anything. I am glad I got my head out of the gloomy cloud.

No matter what your day was like, find one thing. (Just one) and smile about that thing at the end of your day because no matter how any of us feel, we all succeed with a bigger smile if we just sit down and realize we love life!!!

(Don't be your own roadblock!)

1 comment:

  1. This is great. I actually find things everyday that make me smile too. But, reading this post made me smile again. Nancy Ramos

    ReplyDelete