Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Lesson Learned


This morning I was watching the cat. It was acting weird. She was all freaking out over a feather on a stick, leaping into the air, hunching her back and landing on it firm and solid as if to say, "Got you or Take this". Just weird. You see no humans were around, no one was interacting with her, she wasn't being coerced into this behavior. Their it was, all alone acting as if she was the whole party.

From my perspective I thought, "weirdo!" and then I stop to watch her. My head titled sideways as us dog sometimes do, trying to figure out what was going on. I realized: She wasn't losing her mind, cats are not suffering from insanity. They just purr and simple (pure and simple) don't rely on others for their happiness.....

There's a lesson there.

The Observer, Emma Zen

No comments:

Post a Comment