Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Being me


What's my thing? How many of you have asked yourselves that one?

At first I saw others who stood tall in paw prints and I wanted to follow a particular path of dogs. Then I started standing in my own. It took time, it took: effort, it took: being myself, before I looked back and realize I had my own story to tale.

I was: A Biker Dog!

And with that came notoriety and fame, a gift which can be used to help others. My human said that is what fame is for. Self surviving fame is, well, it's not dog.

To give is to know love. Maybe that is why a dog has such a great being, we do give more naturally then our human counterparts.

So what's my thing? Being myself. Being Biker. Being leader: showing those where to help and how to help all the canines in the world and in turn becoming a better human.

It's a big task and I am up for it.

Emma Zen

No comments:

Post a Comment