Sunday, May 9, 2010

Today has a title


Today has a title: Mothers Day.

The key to knowing if you truly hold the properties that the title days describe, is by finding out if you do anything different.

I will explain. Today I am not doing anything different then any other day. I am not feeling anything different, then any other day. I am not acting, trying or reaching for anything different. Today, I love my Mom!! Today, I love my Mom like I did yesterday and like I will do tomorrow. As I see it, I really do, Love my Mom.

The title Day's are there for you humans, I think. I have no idea why you need so many reminders? But that is all they are. If you live at one level and then get all excited for Valentines day and then return to your level of being, and then get all excited about Mothers Day and then return to your level of being again. Aren't you creating your own roller coaster?

Be a dog! Love always and often. Love consistently and with matched enthusiasm everyday and then each day will feel like it has a title on it and eachday will be grand!


Don't overlook our sometimes seaming small gesture as insignificant, a dog kisses, a noses nudge, a tail wag!

Today I do the same, feel the same, think the same: I love my Mom!!!

Emma Zen

1 comment: