Friday, May 21, 2010

It's okay to say!


I know I haven't written for awhile. I have been busy doing Therapy for causes I never dreamed I would have the honor to represent.

Today, some one referred to me as "a celebrity" and I have to tale you how that made me feel. If I were human, I would have shed a tear!

I have had wonderful, incredible opportunities to enjoy my own life and to help some many other lives in so many diverse ways. I was just being myself and stepping one paw at a time in front of myself. It wasn't until recently that I looked back and realized I had laid a path.

A path for others to follow. A path for my human to continue when I am gone. A path whose road is lined with the happiness, the hearts, the hopes of many. In looking back I can see why someone might refer to me in a name I haven't called myself.

I am not full of myself but I am proud of my accomplishments, and that's okay to say.

Thank You.

Emma Zen

No comments:

Post a Comment