Monday, May 10, 2010

Feeling Lucky


Someone posted that I was a lucky dog and I you know.... I am. Not your, stick your snout in the air kind of "I am", but the in my heart I really "feel" that way "I am." I think that is okay to say you feel lucky. In fact, I feel lucky when things are going great. I feel lucky when things don't seem to change. I feel lucky when nothing is going right. I just "feel" lucky.

Maybe that is another key to life? To "feel" the way you wish you did or to "feel" the way you would like to be. It's all about what we tell ourselves anyways not what others tell us to be.

Example: If I see my human walk over to the treat jar, I feel lucky! If I get a treat, I "feel" really lucky again. If I see my human walk over to the treat jar, I "feel" lucky! If she passes it up and looks back and smiles at me, I still "feel" real lucky too. You see, I "feel" the same, weather I got the treat or not. I just "feel" lucky.

What do you feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment