Monday, May 24, 2010

They called me what?


So this week I have been referred to as a celebrity, a movie star, award worthy and beautiful. If I were human it might go to my head and then my actions might lean more to trying to prove that they were right. However, I am dog. My human heard the labels and being part dog herself, she was able to hear, recognize and continue to be herself. Which means, I will wake up tomorrow (God willing) and go to morning Therapy so I can see my favorite person. And then go to Pasadena so I can visit Granny and hang out in the family room with all the dog lovers. Then go to GrandMEM's just to get my weekly kiss. In short, tomorrow I am no different then today. And my actions reflect who I am and yes it made some of you call me some names, but sticks and stones people, even if the name calling is Grand! (BOL, Sticks and Stones.... that is what you say even if you like the names they call you. It does give you a way to recenter yourself and be your own dog! No matter what they are saying.)

ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment