Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ode to be famous


Well I certainly don't want to bite my snout off despite my face, though I have to say as I see it coming and I don't know it's me. I am speaking of the ode to be famous. Being a celebrity means being notable to many and while a cat might think this means thousands some dogs could be please with five or six humans signing their praises. The scale leaves room for the smallest of champions to the largest of renowned beings.

I have things happening. This industry takes push, shove and a go getter attitude usually reserved for the humans with all the gumption. I may be a little to passive to chase the status. But I think I am special anyways. I think I do something a small percentage of dogs do. I am not talking about my Harley, I speak of that human / animal bond you that just is so large whenever I am in the room with another human. I am famous. I am notable. I am a champion. Even though it would still be cool to be more recognized...

Satisfied or confused or both? That is called having a good balance by never thinking to little of self, or to grand.

When they say, "remember her when" I hope they refer to the days after I leave this earth and not while I am here with my snout in the air...

Praying for myself.

Emma Zen

No comments:

Post a Comment