Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'm not nervous, you are.


When we were wolves, we were wolves. But now were dogs and were family! I get it, believe me I would SO rather be with my human then anywhere else I can think of. I understand, you wouldn't leave your child at a friends house unattended. We appreciate that you take that kind of consideration when having to find a place for us to stay too.

I know that I am just one of those lucky dogs. Living indoors, eating healthy, accompanying my humans everywhere they go. It is true, I do not know I am wolf. But I do know I am dog!

To do this hurts you, I know... But today my humans left me in a safe environment outside with plenty of shade, water and no dangers. There was even a adult who watched from a window. My humans left me there for five hours! I bet she was all bunched up in a ball. Talking about nothing but me. Worrying her little self to tears.

I on the other paw, being dog, was having the best day a dog could have. It was like playtime with no parents. My friend barked and I played in the dirt, and no one told us, "no". It was grand I tell you it was grand! We knocked over a little table and we both spun around like neither one of us did it, but no one was there to care! We chewed up all the toys, we made a mess at the water bowl and life. Well, today life was just so good!

My point is, as much as you want me to be human. I want to be dog! And please, it has taken you people so long to take care of us in the manner in which you now do, I don't want to see anyone going backwards. But if you have to, or choose to: a few hours of being by myself or one on one with another canine, or in a canine pack is absolutely nothing for you to be nervous about.

I just thought I'd tail you...!

Love, Emma!

No comments:

Post a Comment