Monday, October 19, 2009

Perspective


Someone said they were broken hearted and that they were so sad with out me in their life, but they didn't call. I saw a billboard with a negative drawing and the protesters were saying negative things, but they didn't say what the topic was about. I went to a place unfamiliar to me and asked them what they had and they said, "I don't know", I didn't work their and I wasn't required to know.

Just seams like somethings I have run across today have just been one off.

I know I am a dog but if you don't like the bones, just don't eat. Don't spit it out all over the floor and hank and make a huge deal about it. And if I want to kiss you, I will.

I guess that is all I have to say, you humans will have to read between the lines or figure it out for yourselves. But from my point of view today you all aren't doing very good.

You can catch more flies with honey then you can vinegar. You can be for something instead of against something. You can be poignant instead of beating around the bush. Wives tails, Old sayings or truths. Just do better, even if you already are. Loose the drama use perspective and stop living your life as an optical illusion.


Emma Zen

No comments:

Post a Comment