Saturday, October 10, 2009

Be persistant


Notice the few attempts to learn to learn blogger from a mobile direction? Well for everyone one you see there are 4 that didn't make it this far.

This is a lesson in try and try again, persistence pays..

I wanted a biscuit the other day so I sat by the cookie jar. When that didn't work I went a push my Dad with my nose and then went over and sat by the cookie jar. And when that didn't work I laid down by the cookie jar and the right when he looked at me I would give him eyebrows and throw him my poor poor pitiful me look. That failed too and then I just gave up. (thinking maybe this would get me a biscuit!) An hour later, still no biscuit I looked at him and said "bark". Something I have only ever said a couple of times. I GOT A BISCUIT!!!!

See it doesn't matter how often you fail or even feel like you do. What matters is that you keep trying. It turned out to be a fun day of "what makes dad tick!" and now I know how to get a biscuit!

No comments:

Post a Comment