Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Be Still



My human remember Granny (in picture) telling her that if she ever needed more hours in her day: to slow down.

Now I know that may sound like funny advice if your runnin around like a chicken with no head but today I learned the truth in that.

My human also as a friend, Mary who told a story one time of her son who ran in yelling and screaming about everything he had going on in his head and how he had to "hurry up" and get some of it done so he could give his brain a rest. Mary told him to stop, sit and breath.

Be still.

This seams to be the advice of both. Today I sat for hours at the Senior Center where Granny lives. And everyone came and sat with me one person at a time. I had so much fun, so many laughs, heard so much advice, had moments of silences. Today was long, beautiful and fun. I was only there 2 in a half hours.

May you fill your busy life with moments of stillness... May you be happier, healthier and optain more beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment