Friday, October 2, 2009

Leaving without me?!.


When I was young my Humans Mother told her to leave me at home once in awhile so I knew what it was like to be alone. Neither one of us understood that then but now we do. It is a good suggestion if you take your dog EVERYWHERE with you. You don't want to create separation anxiety on purpose. You NEVER know what life brings.

I am lucky my human truly CAN take me everywhere. I am a service dog so I have special permissions. But I have to say when she leaves me on purpose I am the saddest looking dog you have ever seen. I know she does that so I don't become neurotic but truly I ask, is it necessary. Please don't leave me alone.

A year ago my human got sick. Not sick take me to the hospital and make her better. Sick, OMG I hope she doesn't die sick, no one though about taking me. I spent hours alone at home so worried, so worried. Had I already had these separate experience I probably would have just though I was in for some good nap time. So if you won't do it for yourself, do it for me, or for your dog. Just in case something happens you leave me, with a healthy state of mind.

As for me, it's too late. Today I trotted down the sidewalk as she drove away. And she stopped and opened the car door and let me in. I went to the place that does your nails, not petco the nail salon. I could have stayed home but... I want to, I have to be with her. This store may sound cute, precious and adorable but if you are creating a me at home you may want to take another look at what your doing. I am asking you to be aware. For our sake, not yours. And after all that is what you humans say that matter.

Just something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment