Friday, January 6, 2012

2011


I just added up a few of my therapy dog hours. With the PAWS program I do not keep track but I have to have a minimum of 12 plus reading class which was 18 so that was a total of 30 days of service. Probably higher but like I said I don’t have to keep a count, then with The Bright & Beautiful Therapy Dogs, Inc. I had a total of 59 days! This does not count for the days I spend in the public at events with the Emma Zen Foundation that added up to 27 days. (That did not include any online fundraisers.) Then there were all the days I went to work with My Human. (That was only 49 days) And.... the 21 days I was on vacation. (NEEDED!) So best to my canine addition this is how I spent 186 days of 2011. That's like half a year of specifics! Oh yeah and I spent 10 days on movie sets. The other half I service dogged, lazy dogged,hiker dogged and BIKER DOGGED it! Funny, looking at the numbers I am as well balanced as I feel!

1 comment:

  1. You make it look so easy Emma. Love you and all you do!

    ReplyDelete