Monday, February 14, 2011

On Losing a Dog


This is Kayzee. She passed away last week leaving a grieving human. I feel for him, as I am sure we all do. A dogs life being so much shorter than your own I believe you have all experienced this almost unbearable emotion.

It was perfect timing to share a story I had just heard the week before. A friend of mine was sharing her story about her once in a lifetime dog and how he was lost his life to a hit and run driver. She said within a week she found herself at the shelter again looking for a new dog because, "she didn't want to live without that kind of love in her life!" OMD How powerful is that?!. She didn't want to live without that kind of love in her life!

I know it is human to grieve. I know it is human to not want to put your heart on the line again. And for all you humans go through and the numerous lines I could print. I will just live you with, "She didn't want to live without that king of love in her life!"

Our connections are powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment