Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sleep Overs


It has been at least a week since I have written and how much we have to share. A family member came over to visit at least a week ago and she is still here. Now I am pretty sure that it is no different for us canines as it is for you human.

There is the greeting period.

The "how fun to have someone to share everything with" period.

The "okay I have stuff to do get your own life" period.

The "showing off by demanding all of Mom's attention" period.

The "good Lord, your still here?" period.

Why is it that when they are not with us, we get all excited to see them come? And after awhile we get all excited to see them leave? And when they are gone we will be all excited to see them return?

What is the trick to being happy with the now. Heck, I thought us dogs were suppose to be good at that? All I can see now, is yellow. We even sleep together.

I shall do as you humans must have to do, I will give recognition only to the good.

THIS IS SHAINA AND WE ARE ENJOYING AN EARLY EVENING NAP IN THE OFFICE. LIFE IS GOOD!

Emma Zen

No comments:

Post a Comment