Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Passing


This summer I had the best time of my entire life! I had been pen pals with a dog named George for almost a year and we spent two months together. Riding, Swimming, Hiking, Photo shoots, Parades, Restaurants and more. It was the best Summer a dog could ever have.
Today my friend passed away. He had the life. He had the life. John, is human, lifted him higher then most dogs can get. To the point that a whole town even accepted him! He has books and a website and his presents will continue to shine for years. We were asked to celebrate his life. And we will, tomorrow I will ride... I will ride for George!
I will be looking for a mate as grand, a position that may never be filled. Talk about having big paws to fill....
George we love you. We love your spirit. We love your presences. We love your human.

People, remember they leave us. Your friend who can't hush up. Your father that pushes your buttons. Your Mother that won't go away. Your spouse you'd like to punk. Next time you see them, smile because when they are gone you will remember the good, you will remember the love, you remember them as pain in the butts. But you will remember. That means enjoy them now!

That is the only part of this that makes it easier to do as was asked of us, celebrate life. Because I had the very best moment of my entire life with Sheriff George of Edgemont!!! The best Biker Buddy a dog could ever have... I hope they are ready in Heaven, because theirs a new sheriff in town...

Ears in the Wind, George. Ears in the Wind!

Your friend, Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment