Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Homer

My friend and I had a wonderful experienced in Home Depot on Katella in Orange, CA this week. You can read that heart touching story on our website! Today I printed up the article we wrote and took it into the store, so that the manager and associate Scott could have a copy. I know they are not our social media friends at the foundation so we told them about all the positive feedback and to be expecting many more people asking about Homer! The manager said he was running around the Christmas tree lot in his fancy new collar. Now that is about all you ever hear from me, the positive side. While I would't classify this as an opinion it is diffidently an observation with a conclusion I wouldn't choose that you can and have seen happen before. What am I talking about? When I enter today to deliver the article I saw a woman holding her dog in her arms. I saw a man walking the aisle with is dog too. Both these things made me smile but later it got me to thinking, you know this store under different management use to except dogs all the time, Emma Zen herself use to go her every week it seemed. But then one fight and corporate liability concerns later, there was a sign that said no more dogs allowed. So as a reminder as nicely as I can say, PLEASE keep your pet on a short leash when in a pet friendly establishment. Even if your dog is friendly, maybe the other dog isn't? There are so many reason to keep Fido aside you. You've heard the stories before one fight and we lose the very thing to which we as pet lovers are drawn to. The freedom for our pets to become mainstream.

No comments:

Post a Comment