Monday, December 27, 2010

Be there


Sometimes the best thing in life you can do is just be there.

You don't always have to something.

I have heard humans say things like: I didn't know what to do. I couldn't' be of help. I felt useless. They didn't care that I was trying. I wasn't doing any good. Everything I did was wrong. I was just in the way.

Seems humans aren't to comfortable being, well uncomfortable.

As a dog I am often in this positions. Times when you as a human need helping hand or a pat on the back. Or simple direction. Or just a hug. Times when a "it will be okay" would do and guess what I do...? NOTHING.!

I do nothing and I am one of the best comforts a human can have!

So you either figure out how that is or you just accept that it is and do the best thing that you can, which sometimes is nothing!!!

Just be there!

Emma Zen

No comments:

Post a Comment