Friday, February 12, 2010

How did I score?


Life, human life.

Seams to be something that you people have no control over. One minute everything is fine and smooth and the next your all hectic and panic over outside influences. I doubt I, a canine, am suppose to be able to figure it out. I am not sure you humans even know what it is all about?

What I do know is this, we the dogs are you best friends and then life gets in the way and without you know to, mean to or realizing it we become second fiddle. We are left home alone in an emergency. Our exercise plan goes out the window while you help a friend or family member. Dinner hour changes because you got a different job.

As you do, we don't. Or in other worlds, as you life gets busy ours gets messed up too. Consider this/us when these times arrive in your life.

But me... how did I get so lucky? How did I score? Mom's Granny is struggling slightly and needs family attention. She is 93. And Mom's friend had a health issue, a stroke, and wants Mom to take over here business for a couple of weeks.

So that is my humans added outside influence and then their is "my human"!!! I heard her telling Dad about her plans and I heard her talking to the lady on the phone about "my" accommodations. Even in the midst of what most find overwhelming and at a point when all dogs get betrayed. She just takes me, includes me, acts quietly as if there were no other options. And together we shall go! Together we shall go!

How did I score?

No comments:

Post a Comment