Monday, February 22, 2010

The Dog Gardener


Out of the thoughts of canines! This morning a quick tap/tap and I had updated my facebook status to read: "This moment is powerful it is like a seed planting the fruits for my next moment. I am the Dog Gardener!" The truest statements come to be when you speak what you feel, inside of talking what you've rehearsed. (See there's another one.)

I want to point out how all good dogs are always good and all good humans are always good. And bad dogs and bad human, well they are just mostly bad. It is because of their seeds they are planting.

So it is not my labor or effort to create lifelong change for someone. We each need to find our own ways. But for today I shall make sure someone plants a seed with more morality, less judgement, more compassion, less selfishness, more peace and less negativity. In hopes that their growth turns to a direction more positive, more in tune, more canine! And with that flower, may you run....

Farmer Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment