Thursday, January 27, 2011

I am really not a dog!



I have had maybe ? seven days in my whole life where I had nothing to do. Where my humans where not home or available to meet my every need. Maybe ? seven days in my whole life. One time Mom was in the hospital for 5 days but Dad came home twice a day to see me. And I think once they left me here alone all day I don't remember why. Then there was today... I don't know what was going on but Mom had stuff EVERYWHERE and she looked well... sort of panicked and she stepped over me a few times! OVER ME! ME! What the ? and then she shot out of here like her hair was on fire. Dad didn't come home for three hour! It was a weird day. It was a day where I wasn't the center of every moments attention. It was a day where I was alone. It was the type of day you would experience if you were a ? ... canine!?

Like I said I have maybe ? only had seven days in my whole life where I had nothing to do and all I have to say is, "I am glad I am really not a dog." :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment