Friday, January 1, 2010

The beginning of a year


Well being a dog I don't believe in resolutions. I also don't believe in guilt, shame or fear. Life is what life is and to be overly enthusiastic about it or the yin of that: depressed just adds in an emotion that wasn't suppose to be here today. (Did that make sense?) Take me, I was started this blog this past year with the intentions of logging an entry everyday. Of that I fell short. So it became, what it is! And I am still here. If I were a human I could see me betting myself up over the guilt of not being able to do what I said I was going to do or if I was embarrassed and couldn't function because I was ashamed or if I thought my friends were going to post something mean about me so I didn't' come back. I would not be healthy, or in "my own" space, or a blogger. Three things which I am! So begin a new doesn't necessarily mean to start something new, you could just drop all the stuff you don't need and continue forth with what is left! I am very, me!

Let Go and Be Dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment